jodi's weblog - home

« February 2008 | Main | April 2008 »

March 25, 2008

installing

I went to the Museum and installed my work this afternoon after a hellish few days of toil and setbacks. I had problems with the images for my books and so wound up spending countless hours Sunday and Monday printing them a different way, and stabbing and sewing spines late into the night. But the installation at least went smoothly: I had lots of help, nothing got broken and I only found one extra page that had somehow snuck into one of the books by mistake (I sheepishly glanced around to make sure the museum security staff weren't looking before slowly, carefully tearing out the page, as if the works presence in the Museum should prevent me from altering it anymore. I couldn't very well leave it in, it was right at the front).

Some photos from the installation in progress (keep in mind it's not yet properly lit):

install in progress

install in progress

You can see that the original plan for hanging the prints was completely scrapped. I like this much better now that it's hung; it's simple and elegant and I think they look pretty damned good. Obviously the bits of paper won't stay, they're only there because the ends of the wood pieces were painted after the prints were already nailed in.

in the drawers

Each dress has a tag containing the dates worn and reason for withdrawal, and a book containing images of each state of the dress (each image again stamped with its corresponding date). The books are a simple stab binding with thin, flexible covers; after changing my mind a couple of times about the binding, I decided that the Chinese account-book structure would best reflect these acts of collecting, arranging, cataloguing, and list-making that have been present throughout the project. The tags were initially going to be attached to the dresses, but ended up attached to the drawers instead because each dress is folded differently inside the drawer. I like the look of the tag and book side-by-each much better than my original plan of the book sitting alone in that large space. Everything in its place but also every space filled.

in the drawers

There was lots of talk about whether or not it's okay for visitors to touch the dresses, as there will be a wall text inviting them to explore the drawers and look at the books but to please not remove the dresses. I don't really mind people touching them, because clothing is meant to be touched, but I don't want them messed up and placed back imperfectly folded. I guess we'll have to wait and see, and if necessary I'll walk over there every few days and check on the piece, making sure the books and dresses are all in their proper places.

Stacie asked in the comments yesterday if I'm sad. I am, a little, but not because this project is ending. I think I'm definitely ready to move on to a new body of work, although there will certainly be resonances of this project in my work for a while. I was digging through my print drawers this afternoon looking for things to show at the open portfolio session of the Southern Graphics Council conference this week, and all of the many, many prints I had to choose from contain the residue of these dresses. I wish I still had some dresses to print from, and I'm glad I'll at least have the one more dress to make (the one for opening night) so that I can catch a few more of those fleeting dress impressions.

I do feel at a loss for what to wear. Today I wore one of the skirts from way back when the project began, with a t-shirt, and it felt really strange to be wearing a t-shirt with nothing over top of it. I sort of felt like my belly was too visible.

I'm still working on a big pile of prints that are all tied up in the Wardrobe Project, and am going allow myself some time just to work through finishing up some of that, taking as much time as I need to work this project out of my system while I think about what I might like to do next. I do think that my next big project will be less about clothes and more about the categorizing and listing side, the establishment of rules and routines. But, who knows. Some days I think that I'd be perfectly happy just making and selling clothes for a while and not worrying about embarking on any more big research-based projects for a while. In the meantime, though, does anyone know where I could get one of those old factory time-punch-card machines?

Posted by jodi at 07:54 PM | Comments (11) | categories:  exhibition

preparations, march 24 08

All day long I kept sliding things down my thigh: my cellphone, my keys, a pencil, a safety pin, my hands. Feeling for my dress pockets, trying to drop things into them. I might have to sew pockets on everything I own.

march,24, ironing dresses to take to the museum.

ironing dresses

dresses, all ironed and folded

Posted by jodi at 07:45 PM | Comments (1) | categories:  exhibition

march 23, 08: last dress day

march 23 08

Posted by jodi at 06:41 AM | Comments (1) | categories:  dress #03

March 23, 2008

dress #3, state 23 (printed march 21, 08)

The last dress.

front:

dress #3 state 23 (front)

dress #3 state 23 (back)

in the pocket:

dress #3 state 23 (pocket)

a detail:

dress #3 state 23 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 11:03 PM | Comments (1) | categories:  dress #03

March 22, 2008

a long day

Today I woke up from a night of feverish, worried dreams to find that I'd somehow sweated out all that worry in the night, and got out of bed in that state of calm that so often happens when a deadline is so inevitable and so close that you no longer have the time to procrastinate, to make food or have conversations or do anything but work, work, work right up to that deadline. It's a strangely quiet out-of-body feeling, like when your ears pop and all sounds come to you as if through water. I worked, steadily, filling in the dress tags with the typewriter, folding and collating pages for the books, arranging all of the book images (yes, that's right, I still have to pretty much make those books tomorrow, all twenty of them). I helped Jessica to frame her large prints, and we felt so confident that we even made wheat starch paste for her hinges from scratch (from flour!) and ate lunch away from the studio. I carefully measured and cut my book cloth pieces for hanging the maps, cut wood, drilled holes in dowels and put little pieces of waxed linen cord through them. And then I started gluing the whole thing together, and disaster struck. Well, near disaster. The hanging system I had envisioned for the prints is not going to work. Or rather, it would have worked but it would have taken me all night and cost me my sanity and more importantly would have looked like utter crap, unprofessional and half-assed and lumpy. So I made a snap decision (with Jessica's counseling) and made some changes. The installation method that references maps has had to be scrapped, and so I now don't have to make that map legend (that's right, I hadn't done that yet either) because it no longer makes sense for it to be that literal. The dress tags won't make sense on the maps either and so will now be on the dresses, which I think will actually be much better and will better help viewers understand what they're looking at when they flip through the books (which are images presented with only stamped dates, no text). I feel good about this.

Tomorrow, then, I will get up in the morning and put on a project dress for the last time. I will make the books. Prepare the dresses. Finish stamping dates on the dress tags and attach them to the dresses. Reassemble the drawers. Then Monday morning, a few brief errands downtown, box up the books and dresses, wrap the cabinets in bubble wrap. And take it all to the Museum and forget all about it until I go in and install it on Tuesday. What am I going to be doing on my blissful Monday night of freedom? Spinning up one of the leftover big prints on kozo with a borrowed spinning wheel, in time to bring it along to this week's conference as my knitting project for the van ride: a lace wrap that I will wear to the exhibition opening.

Posted by jodi at 11:14 PM | Comments (1) | categories:  the rules

march 22, 08

march 22 08

Posted by jodi at 11:06 PM | Comments (1) | categories:  dress #07

dress #7, state 23 (printed march 15, 08)

front:

dress #7 state 23 (front)

dress #7 state 23 (back)

a detail:

dress #7 state 23 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 11:05 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #07

march 21, 08

Printing the final dress.

march 21 08

Posted by jodi at 11:04 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #19

dress #9, state 14 (printed march 15, 08)

front:

dress #19 state 14 (front)

back:

dress #19 state 14 (back)

details:

dress #19 state 14 (detail)

dress #19 state 14 (detail)

dress #19 state 14 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 11:04 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #19

march 20, 08

march 20 08

Posted by jodi at 11:02 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #20

dress #20, state 3 (printed march 15, 08)

front:

dress #20 state 3 (front)

dress #20 state 3 (back)

details:

dress #20 state 3 (detail)

dress #20 state 3 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 11:01 PM | Comments (1) | categories:  dress #20

March 19, 2008

checklist, march 19

After today, there are only four days left in The Wardrobe Project. I have three dresses waiting to be worn one more time: #7, #19 and #20. Tomorrow or Friday I will print dress #3 a final time and wear it Sunday, the last day, since it's the oldest dress still in the project.

Cabinets are painted but for one more coat on the inside of the drawers. Hanging hardware for the maps has been picked up, not yet assembled. Building a table has been removed from my list; Stacy Isenbarger, a second year sculpture grad, is building me a steel table frame (because she's fabulous like that). The books are still barely started: paper has been cut and I'm working tonight on getting the images ready so that I can print at least some of them (all of them if they'll all fit on my usb drive thing at once) tomorrow. I still have to fill in the dress tags and print the map legend (this will be silkscreened instead of letterpress printed, so that it will match the tags, which are silkscreened). It's starting to sound scary but is still quite doable in the time that is left.

The large prints are finished and I've finally settled on which two I'm going to use. I already cut down some of the others and printed a bit more on them this morning, in hopes of having something new to show in the open portfolio session at the Southern Graphics Council conference next week, since I can't take any of my thesis work with me. The last two large prints I'll be cutting into long strips over the weekend and spinning on a borrowed wheel; these will become a knitted wrap that I'm hoping to wear to the exhibition opening (I'll be taking this as my travel knitting project to SGC, and should have plenty of time on the road there and back to make some good progress on it).

I talked before about making some sort of transition dress to wear for the first week after the project, beginning on the day I deliver the work to the Museum and then wearing it all through the conference. Although I bought fabric for it yesterday, I've changed my mind about this. I just don't want to wear a dress anymore, or to be obligated to wear a certain dress. Instead I'm going to get out the skirts I made at the beginning of the project and wear them all week with regular shirts, because I still don't feel quite ready to go back to just wearing regular clothes altogether. I think I'll continue to take daily photos, at least until the exhibition opening (for which I am making a special dress).

Next on the agenda after these next four days of frantic work: writing my thesis. I have a meeting about that tomorrow, but to be honest I really haven't done any writing at all, having decided a while ago just to leave that until after the studio component is finished. I'm currently reading Anne Hollander's Seeing Through Clothes and Richard Shusterman's Pragmatist Aesthetics: Living Beauty, Rethinking Art. Any other suggestions at this time from those of you who've been following the project would be much appreciated.

Posted by jodi at 08:09 PM | Comments (2) | categories:  the rules

march 19, 08

march 19 08

Posted by jodi at 08:09 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #11

dress #11, state 22 (printed march 15, 08)

front:

dress #11 state 22 (front)

back:

dress #11 state 22 (back)

details:

dress #11 state 22 (detail)

dress #11 state 22 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 08:06 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #11

March 18, 2008

march 18, 08

march 18 08

Posted by jodi at 10:22 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #03

dress #3, state 22 (printed march 15, 08)

front:

dress #3 state 22 (front)

dress #3 state 22 (back)

in the pocket:

dress #3 state 22 (pocket)

a detail:

dress #3 state 22 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 10:19 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #03

march 17, 08

march 17 08

Posted by jodi at 10:17 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #06

dress #6, state 6 (printed march 12, 08)

dress #6 state 6 (front)

dress #6 state 6 (back)

a detail:

dress #6 state 6 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 10:14 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #06

March 16, 2008

march 16, 08

march 16 08

Posted by jodi at 02:03 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #16

dress #16, state 15 (printed march 10, 08)

front:

dress #16 state 15 (front)

back:

dress #16 state 15 (front)

details:

dress #16 state 15 (detail)

dress #16 state 15 (detail)

dress #16 state 15 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 02:00 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #16

march 15, 08

march 15 08

Posted by jodi at 01:59 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #20

dress #20, state 2 (printed march 10, 08)

front:

dress #20 state 2 (front)

dress #20 state 2 (back)

details:

dress #20 state 2 (detail)

dress #20 state 2 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 01:58 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #20

march 14, 08

march 14 08

Posted by jodi at 01:57 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #11

dress #11, state 21 (printed march 10, 08)

front:

dress #11 state 21 (front)

back:

dress #11 state 21 (back)

details:

dress #11 state 21 (detail)

dress #11 state 21 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 01:55 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #11

March 14, 2008

march 13, 08

march 13 08

Posted by jodi at 10:52 AM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #19

dress #19, state 13 (printed march 10, 08)

front:

dress #19 state 13 (front)

back:

dress #19 state 13 (back)

details:

dress #19 state 13 (detail)

dress #19 state 13 (detail)

dress #19 state 13 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 10:50 AM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #19

march 12, 08

march 12 08

Posted by jodi at 10:49 AM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #03

dress #3, state 21 (printed march 10, 08)

front:

dress #3 state 21 (front)

dress #3 state 21 (back)

details:

dress #3 state 21 (detail)

dress #3 state 21 (detail)

dress #3 state 21 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 10:47 AM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #03

march 11, 08

march 11 08

Posted by jodi at 10:47 AM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #07

dress #7, state 22 (printed march 10, 08)

front:

dress #7 state 22 (front)

dress #7 state 22 (back)

details:

dress #7 state 22 (detail)

dress #7 state 22 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 10:44 AM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #07

March 13, 2008

to do

Here is the list of things that need to get done before I deliver my work to the museum on the 24th:

-finish two large prints (really only an hour or two of work, tops, just a few more layers of solid colour for the most part) one is finished and two others are close, I just need to print them one more time and then decide which of the two I'm using

-print a map legend (letterpress);for this I still need to get downtown and buy paper and carve a couple of little lino blocks (or make photopolymer plates if I can remember how to use the platemaker) I decided to use type-high lino blocks after all, I can't be bothered to deal with our ancient and temperamental platemaker when I'm on a deadline

-silkscreen 20 tags (done), then fill them out (with typewriter and date stamp)

-clean out cabinets (done), sand, paint

-build a little table for the cabinets to rest on (not as big a project as it sounds)(still need to pick up materials)

-assemble hanging system for prints (need to buy pvc pipe, dowel)(can't finish this until book cloth order comes in)

-make 20 books (again, not as big a job as it sounds, probably two full days work)(need to buy paper for this too) I'm waiting for a paper delivery for some other books and have decided to skim off some of that paper for this rather than pay the ridiculous local prices

-and of course continue to print, wear and document dresses until the last day, March 23 (last day before delivery of work)

I also have to make an extra dress to wear the first week after the project ends, to help me transition. And finish some of the other prints I've been working on so that I have something new to show at the Southern Graphics conference, which starts two days after the work goes to the museum. Then when I get back from the conference I'll have a week to make my dress for the opening. And THEN, I'm going to sleep for two days straight.

Here are the tags I silkscreened, not yet filled in:

tags

I'm going down to the faculty lounge tomorrow to use the typewriter to fill these in so they'll look like they came out of an old library. Then I'll stamp the dates in the spaces. These will go in a grid in the lower corner of one of the maps in place of a legend. Here's the schematic I sent to the museum of how it's all going to come together:

installation schematic

The cabinet in the centre is going to be smaller than shown, about 15 inches wide. There are twenty drawers, and in each drawer will be a dress and a book. I've also got some little cards viewers can take that will direct them to this website so that they can view this phase of the project. What's going into the museum is just the artifacts, neatly categorized.

Posted by jodi at 04:47 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  the rules

march 10, 08 (dress #6 state 5, printed march 5 08)

I decided to bring dress #6 out of retirement and put a new bodice on it so it would look like the other dresses. First I printed it again, then replaced the bodice using fabric from a skirt I made last spring that was too big, then wore it, then forgot to photograph it in that state before printing it again. Argh.

march 10 08

march 10 08

Posted by jodi at 04:44 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #06

march 9, 08

march 09 08

Posted by jodi at 04:43 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #19

dress #19, state 12 (printed march 5, 08)

front:

dress #19 state 12 (front)

back:

dress #19 state 12 (back)

in the pocket:

dress #19 state 12 (pocket)

details:

dress #19 state 12 (detail)

dress #19 state 12 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 04:38 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #19

March 12, 2008

march 8, 08

march 08 08

march 08 08

Posted by jodi at 10:14 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #11

dress #11, state 20 (printed march 5, 08)

front:

dress #11 state 19 (front)

back:

dress #11 state 19 (back)

in the pocket:

dress #11 state 19 (pocket)

details:

dress #11 state 19 (detail)

dress #11 state 19 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 10:10 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #11

march 7, 08

march 07 08

Posted by jodi at 10:09 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #16

dress 16, state 14 (printed march 5, 08)

front:

dress #16 state 14 (front)

back:

dress #16 state 14 (back)

details:

dress #16 state 14 (detail)

dress #16 state 14 (detail)

dress #16 state 14 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 10:05 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #16

march 6, 08

march 06 08

Posted by jodi at 10:04 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #03

dress #3, state 20 (printed march 5, 08)

front:

dress #3 state 20 (front)

dress #3 state 20 (back)

in the pocket:

dress #3 state 20 (pocket)

details:

dress #3 state 20 (detail)

dress #3 state 20 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 09:55 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #03

March 11, 2008

march 5, 08: the last new dress

march 05 08: the last new dress!

Posted by jodi at 03:02 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #20

dress #20, state 1 (the last new dress)

Made from the same fabric as dress #15, in the longer length.

front:

dress #20 state 1 (front): the last new dress!

back:

dress #20 state 1 (back): the last new dress!

Posted by jodi at 03:00 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #20

march 4, 08

march 04 08

Posted by jodi at 02:59 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #19

dress #19, state 11 (printed march 1, 08)

front:

dress #19 state 11 (front)

back:

dress #19 state 11 (back)

in the pocket:

dress #19 state 11 (pocket)

details:

dress #19 state 11 (detail)

dress #19 state 11 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 02:58 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #19

march 3, 08

march 03 08

Posted by jodi at 02:57 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #07

dress #7, state 21 (printed march 1, 08)

front:

dress #7 state 21 (front)

dress #7 state 21 (back)

details:

dress #7 state 21 (detail)

dress #7 state 21 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 02:56 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #07

March 10, 2008

march 2, 08

march 02 08

Posted by jodi at 12:42 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #09

dress #9, state 21 (printed march 1, 08)

front:

dress #9 state 21 (front)

dress #9 state 21 (back)

details:

dress #9 state 21 (detail)

dress #9 state 21 (detail)

dress #9 state 21 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 12:40 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #09

march 1, 08

march 01 08

Posted by jodi at 12:39 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #11

dress #11, state 19 (printed february 27, 08)

front:

dress #11 state 18 (front)

back:

dress #11 state 18 (back)

details:

dress #11 state 18 (detail)

dress #11 state 18 (detail)

dress #11 state 18 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 12:38 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #11

february 29, 08

february 29 08

Posted by jodi at 12:37 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #07

dress #7, state 20 (printed february 27, 08)

front:

dress #7 state 20 (front)

dress #7 state 20 (back)

details:

dress #7 state 20 (detail)

dress #7 state 20 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 12:35 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #07

March 05, 2008

february 28, 08

february 28 08

Posted by jodi at 09:30 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #09

dress #9, state 20 (printed february 27, 08)

front:

dress #9 state 20 (front)

dress #9 state 20 (back)

details:

dress #9 state 20 (detail)

dress #9 state 20 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 09:28 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #09

february 27, 08

february 27 08

Posted by jodi at 09:27 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #19

dress #19, state 10 (printed february 25, 08)

front:

dress #19 state 10 (front)

back:

dress #19 state 10 (back)

details:

dress #19 state 10 (detail)

dress #19 state 10 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 09:25 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #19

february 26, 08

february 26 08

Posted by jodi at 09:24 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #03

dress #3, state 19 (printed february 25, 08)

front:

dress #3 state 19 (front)

dress #3 state 19 (back)

a detail:

dress #3 state 19 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 09:23 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #03

february 25, 08

february 25 08

Posted by jodi at 09:22 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #16

dress #16, state 13 (printed february 20, 08)

front:

dress #16 state 13 (front)

back:

dress #16 state 13 (back)

a detail:

dress #16 state 13 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 09:20 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #16

february 24, 08

february 24 08

Posted by jodi at 09:19 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #19

dress #19, state 9 (printed february 20, 08)

front:

dress #19 state 9 (front)

dress #19 state 9 (back)

details:

dress #19 state 9 (detail)

dress #19 state 9 (detail)

dress #19 state 9 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 09:17 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #19

March 03, 2008

february 23, 08

This backdrop, in the dining room of our friends in Baltimore, was too colourful not to use even though I've never before allowed anyone else into my daily wardrobe photos. So here I am with Miss Sweetpea Boggs, in all her pancake covered glory.

february 23 08

Posted by jodi at 09:28 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #18

dress #18, state 9 (printed february 17, 08)

front:

dress #18 state 9 (front)

dress #18 state 9 (back)

details:

dress #18 state 9 (detail)

dress #18 state 9 (detail)

dress #18 state 9 (detail)

dress #18 state 9 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 09:25 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #18

february 22, 08

february 22 08

Posted by jodi at 09:24 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #09

dress #9, state 19 (printed february 20, 08)

Somehow, in the backlog of unposted days I fell into as a result of a weekend trip to Baltimore, I've lost the photo of the front of this dress in this state. Having reinstated and sorted through everything in my recycle bin that was deleted that week, I've chosen to believe that in fact I forgot to photograph the front altogether. Another missing page in one of my books in the installation (I'll probably tear out the page in question then attach a new page of a flimsier paper in its place, similar to the way the library pastes in cheap copies of the colour plates that people steal; I can't decide yet whether to leave the page blank or use the image of the back of the dress, and if the latter, whether to put it on the verso or the recto of the page).

dress #9 state 19 (back)

details:

dress #9 state 19 (detail)

dress #9 state 19 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 09:17 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #09

february 21, 08

february 21 08
Exhausted, having just arrived in Baltimore after a delayed flight, and too eager to collapse into a loaned futon in the home of strangers to worry about things like dress rumples, or cropping.

Posted by jodi at 09:14 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #07

dress #7, state 19 (printed february 20, 08)

front:

dress #7 state 19 (front)

dress #7 state 19 (back)

a detail:

dress #7 state 19 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 09:07 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #07

february 20, 08

february 20 08

Posted by jodi at 09:06 PM | Comments (1) | categories:  dress #03

dress #3, state 18 (printed february 16, 08)

front:

dress #3 state 18 (front)

dress #3 state 18 (back)

details:

dress #3 state 18 (detail)
this is the bit down the side seam of the skirt, where the dress is wide enough to hang off the edge of the woodblock while printing (you can see right down to the first layers here)

dress #3 state 18  (detail)

Posted by jodi at 09:04 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #03

february 19, 08

february 19 08

Posted by jodi at 09:03 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #11

dress #11, state 18 (printed february 17, 08)

front:

dress #11 state 17 (front)

back:

dress #11 state 17 (back)

a detail:

dress #11 state 17 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 08:57 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #11

March 02, 2008

february 18, 08

february 18 08

Posted by jodi at 04:22 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #16

dress #16, state 12 (printed february 16, 08)

front:

dress #16 state 12 (front)

back:

dress #16 state 12 (back)
details:

dress #16 state 12 (detail)

dress #16 state 12 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 04:20 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #16

february 17, 08

february 17 08

Posted by jodi at 04:19 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #09

dress #9, state 18 (printed february 16, 08)

front:

dress #9 state 18 (front)

dress #9 state 18 (back)

details:

dress #9 state 18 (detail)

dress #9 state 18 (detail)

dress #9 state 18 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 04:18 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #09

february 16, 08

february 16 08

Posted by jodi at 04:17 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #19

dress #19, state 8 (printed february 13, 08)

front:

dress #19 state 8 (front)

dress #19 state 8 (back)

details:

dress #19 state 8 (detail)

dress #19 state 8 (detail)

dress #19 state 8 (detail)

dress #19 state 8 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 04:15 PM | Comments (1) | categories:  dress #19

february 15, 08

february 15 08

Posted by jodi at 04:14 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #07

dress #7, state 18 (printed february 13, 08)

front:

dress #7 state 18 (front)

dress #7 state 18 (back)

in the pocket:

dress#7state18(pocket)

details:

dress #7 state 18 (detail)

dress #7 state 18 (detail)

dress #7 state 18 (detail)

Posted by jodi at 04:11 PM | Comments (0) | categories:  dress #07